Monday, July 24, 2006

To much $

It's so nice having Jeremy home on Mondays, it's his only day off through out the week. The only downside to his day off, is that we end up driving around looking and shopping at different stores, and usually spending to much money. Today we went and bought a new kitchen table, it was on sale, and it's been something we have wanted for a while. The one we had was so small. It was hard having people over for dinner when there is only room for 4 people at the table and no food. This table comes with 6 chairs,but there is room for 8. So Dad and Phyllis, when you come for Thanksgiving we can eat at the table. After that we went to a hobby shop so Jeremy could look for something he could start doing as a hobby. We left with a small starter kit of a model train set. It's so cool. He will have so much fun doing that, and once Grayson gets bigger he will be able to help daddy with it too. If we keep this up we will be growing out of our house faster then we already are.
Well that was my day, now I'm going to start supper and take it easy for the night. Good time to finish blogging cause Grayson is starting to wake up for his supper now too.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

I am a major bargain shopper, but when Mark and I shop together we spend a lot more money, cause he doesn't bargain shop as well as I do. But you gotta treat yourself once in a while, I say. Miss you lots, hopefully we can get together soon.