Monday, January 01, 2007

8 months old

Another month has gone by. Grayson is 8 months old today. My little boy is getting bigger every day, and he is learning so much. He is at such a fun age right now. Jeremy and I love being parents.

This is Grayson's scrunched up face he likes to do. Is he cute or what?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Grayson you are just sooooooooo cute.Nana and Papa miss you so much and we can't wait to see you in May.

Anonymous said...

so cute! that pic made me chuckle out loud!

Kirst said...

I love the scrunch up face.

Tammy Williams said...

He almost looks like he is 2 years old. He's getting so big!

I love looking at his photos because he looks a lot like Maya. I showed Jeremy some pictures of Grayson and he said the same thing. It's strange because you and Jeremy and Jeremy and I don't look anything alike....do we??! (That was a complicated sentence with two names the same)...haha!

Evey said...

How cute is your guy. We still have some stuff sitting her i bought when he was born. I suck at remembering to send things. I think i will need to giver that stuff to someone else and get him some new stuff.

Happy New Year to you guys!