

Grayson and I went to the pool again with our friends. I have the happiest baby in the world when we are in the pool. It quite amazing how many little babies there are in the pool under a year old. I would say about a quarter of the families there had a baby with them.
Since we have been home from holidays, not only has Jeremy gone back to work, but so have I. I am so busy doing hair at home. So far this month I have over 16 appointments all haircuts and some colors. Business is great. One day I would love to have a actual salon in my house. It would make things so much easier.
well I should go and put another load in the washer so Grayson can have some clothes to wear tomorrow. Never ending laundry.

3 comments:
Those are great pictures!! Glad to hear your business is doing well!! Too bad you live so far away..I could use a color!!
Hi Jenn
Wish I could have seen Grayson when he was in a better mood! Those are cute pics, the little one on the right doesn't seem to be enjoying their friendship as much as grayson is.
Love Ya
I love swimming with Maya. I can't wait until she can stay in the pool longer though. She can only be in there for about 20 minutes before she gets too cold - and that is in the warmer kiddie pool.
Post a Comment