

Grayson loves food so much, but lately he doesn't want me helping him. When I feed him finger foods, he takes it out of his mouth then puts it back in. He wants to do it all on his own. What a guy. He is fine when I feed him from a spoon thankfully. So I know he is getting some in his mouth. He does pretty well feeding himself. It always makes a mess, but that's how they learn. He's improved so much in a week. He is starting to actually get a lot more of it in his mouth. It's so funny to watch him, he tries so hard. Spaghetti was a hoot. He was enjoying it so much and when a piece was hanging out of his mouth he would suck it in. Once again he makes me laugh. Look at that face.

5 comments:
Hahaha those are some pretty funny pictures!!! Grayson is getting to be so independant and that is great!! Kady just changed again this week she went from tasting solid foods to full out opening her mouth and eating well...She eats whole containers of solids now!!
I think it's a phase that kids go through at about that age. Haven did it too but now she also lets us feed her, probably because she realizes that she gets food faster that way.
It is kind of sad when they start to become a little bit more independant. Quinten likes to feed himself but I like to sneak a few bites in too so I know he is getting enough. And Taylor well I think she came out independant and hasn't stopped yet.
I love the pictures.
i'm gonna miss that messy boy!! i'm kinda partial to having a not-so-secret-admirer!-K
Post a Comment