Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Adventures from the past two weeks



wanting to play in the pool,
the water was so cold, but that didn't stop him

our crab apple tree in bloom

happy little girl

Gray hanging out with his sister


Cassidy at the Stompede parade,

Grayson at the parade. He enjoyed it so much this year

Danielle with Cassidy at the B- B- Q after the parade


Gray playing in the bouncy house at another B-B-Q we went to.

First bath together.

At the pool, this was Cassidy first time, she love it. I think this was the longest I have ever seen her awake.



How can you tell this is the second child? She was riding in the back where the bags go. It worked out well.Playing at a friends house

4 comments:

Ashley, Danielle , Benjamin, Samuel and Matthias said...

Awe, I love the pic of Cassidy and I together!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Your children are so sweet and you all look sooooo happy.
Char

Anonymous said...

wow cassidy is sure growing fast..your kids are so adorable!! Hopefully we will be four in the near future!! So is it any harder with two kids?

BethJoy said...

Hey Jenn,

it's Bethany. Trying to get a hold of you somehow. Tried face book, now I'll try a comment on your blog.
How can I reach you to get together? I'll give you my number or email or something, k.