
Well this seems to be the thing that everyone is doing. So lets give it a try. What to write?... Well not much happening in life right now except that Jeremy and I are anxiously awaiting the birth of our first little one arriving April 23. Only 13 days to go. Give or take a couple weeks. Hopefully take. Let me tell you going to sleep has become quite the difficult thing to do. Poor Jer doesn't get much sleep either with all my tossing and turning. I'm sure those of you who have been pregnant can relate to this. People say it just prepares you for the lack of sleep once the baby comes. At least sleeping after the baby is born will be more comfortable. My hips get so sore from laying on my side, and not to mention the frequent trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Ah, well, it's well worth it. It's hard to believe that there is a little baby inside this tummy of mine. I can't wait to meet it. Boy or Girl? We're not sure yet. The surprise is just around the corner. It's so hard to be patience at times.

6 comments:
I'm so excited that you are blogging! Even more excited for you with that babe on the way. Can't wait to hear all about the event when it happens.
Miss you!!
So glad you started blogging. Can't wait to hear the news of the new arrival!
JENNNNNNNNNNNNNN! I can't believe YOU have a blog. Im so excited to be able to read about you guys and your little person once he/she arrives.
Miss and love ya tons!
Eve
Hey cuz, talked to Phyllis on msn today and she told me about your web site. It's great! Just wanted to wish you luck. Can't wait to hear if it's a girl or boy! Well you take care of yourself and that little bundle. Be sure to put lots of pictures so my girls can see there new cousin! Love ya, Darlene
Nice tummy! I am guessing that you will have a boy but who knows? lol
Only 35 more days til our little one arrives...can't wait to see her.
What a cute tummy, how far along are you here?
Post a Comment