Don't you just love spring? I love being able to walk outside with out having to bundle up. Or waiting 15 mins for your car to warm up. People seem to always be in a much happier mood in the spring and summer. I guess that's what the sun does. I look forward to the trees budding and the grass turning green. Last week I saw I blue jay in our backyard, what a beautiful bird. The only thing I dislike about this season, are all the bugs. It's the begining of april and they seem to be out already. I've even come across a few spiders in the house. I can't begin to tell you how much they freek me out. It's not to bad when they are just hanging out on the ceiling, but one's that run really fast when you try and get them, are the ones that make me tense. I'm scared they're going to crawl on me. I usually get Jer to get them for me. Even though I'm chicken of spiders, I have come a long way with this fear of mine. I don't scream, cry and hit myself like I use to. I know it sounds funny when I say hit myself, but I thought they were all over me. That was how I panicked. Now I just get a little starteled. I can handle that.
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jenn, I'm so glad you caved, I gave in about 5 months ago! This is going to be the perfect way to share exciting stories and our baby pictures! I love your bit about spiders, I just wrote on my Myspace blog yesterday about all the spring spiders! Infact I had to stop writing just now to have one of the guys kill a big nasty one! -K
I can just see you freaking about the spiders. Don't worry, I am the same way!
Im not the biggest fan of spiders either, chris is always making fun of me when I freak out.
Post a Comment