Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Grayson, Lucy and I went for a nice walk today to go and see daddy at work. The walk was abit longer then I thought it was going to be. It took about 1 hour. It was such a beautiful day out that I didn't mind. Graysons not to crazy about his car seat, so he cried a bit. The only way to get him to stop was to push the stroller on the bumpy grass rather than the nice paved pathway. A little more work for me , but what ever works. Grayson love bumps. Even in the car, if we are going down a bumpy road he is asleep in no time. Just like his mom. Thank goodness we live in Grande Prairie. The roads here suck, they are all bumpy.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

When I was little I always liked bumpy better than soft, hehe, I think it reminded me of the road going into camp :p

Tammy Williams said...

Haha. Most babies like it bumpy. They say that the dryer works well too. Don't put him in there buy just on top;)

Desiree said...

My kids also seem to sleep better when they are moving and usually the bumpier the better. Maybe it was a rocky ride inside, who knows?I am happy that he is being a good baby for you, you know it's that way so you have more kids!