
Well I think I've finally found what makes Grayson so gassy, cows milk. I was reading that the protein from cows milk can make a baby colicky. So as hard as it was for me to give up milk I knew I had to for Graysons sake and my sanity. Since I've stopped drinking milk he has slept through the night 3 times in a row now. I love it. He still does get a little gassy, but its nothing like what it was.
Its amazing how fast Grayson is growing. People have always said they grow fast, but I had no idea. Yesterday at church Grayson wet through his diaper. So I took him to the nursery to change him and the sleeper that fit last week barely fit him. His big feet were ready to bust through. I don't know if this is normal or not, but he is 4 weeks old wearing 3-6 month old clothes. He's just huge. He's going to be just like his daddy.

7 comments:
When Haven had all those "problems" after she was born, the pediatrician told me to stay away from dairy, spicy foods, sweets and certain vegetables. These were my main staples in life. I did try and it seemed to help a bit but I couldn't give up milk, I just love it and now she is okay. I guess everyone just has to do what is right for them and their baby. That is so nice that he sleeps during the night, however not fair. I have two kids, neither sleep through the night. Oh well, who needs sleep really? It is highly overrated!
Hi Bettyanne fancy meeting you here! Wow your grandson sure looks like you.How cute is he!!
I remember when you were a baby Jenny,you cried all day & all night!!You were so colicky your mom said.Yet you turned out as sweet as your mom.Hahaha
Mrs.Butterworthin
I have no idea if I will have enough clothes for my baby then. A lot of what we have is for a newborn and we only have a few outfits for a 3-6 mth old. Oh dear!
You're right...he will be just like Jeremy probably!
So glad things are going good for you guys! Grayson is one handsome little dude! I am glad to hear your little guy has been sleeping through the night, yay for you and Jeremy!
my little guy is about to bust out of his 3-6 month outfits and he's almost 4 months. it's UNBELIEVABLE how fast they grow! he was 4 lbs. 9 oz. when he was born and is now 18! it makes me somewhat glad that we live in a hot place & onesies are cheap and comfortable for summer!
He sounds like a cutie pie! Glad he is less gassy for you.
The newborn clothes never last long. Zoƫ is already wearing 0-3...noever even needed newborn stuff.
Post a Comment