Sunday, June 04, 2006

Last night we went to a dinner theater at our church , it was fantastic. After that I was really craving ice cream thanks to reading Kirstins blog. I knew I shouldn't really have any because it might be to much milk for Grayson. Well that didn't seem to stop me. We headed over to DQ after and I had an ice cream sandwich. Not only was it ice cream, but it had chocolate too. Boy did I pay for it. I got about 3 hours of sleep last night. Grayson was so gassy and he only slept for a few hours. Needless to say I stayed home from church today to try and get some sleep, which I did. About 4 hours worth. Poor Jeremy had to go though, since it is his job as a youth pastor to be there. He is sound a sleep on the couch right now, poor guy.

Tonight there is a baby shower at our church for Grayson. Not sure how many people will be there, all I know is that the whole church was invited. That's a lot, we have about 600 people that attend our church. I know they won't all be there, but even if 30 people show up that's a lot . I know the Jr. High youth group is planning a skit for us. Can wait to see it. What a great bunch of kids. So much passion about everything.

2 comments:

Kirst said...

I'm sorry to hear about your night. I have never had any of those problems with either of my kids. It would be really hard for me to give up ice cream. I have a serious addiction to the stuff. I hope tonight is better and you had fun at your shower.

Anonymous said...

Jenn the pics of my grandson are awesome!!! He's so beautiful!
Icecream not agreing(spell well)with Grayson!! Good thing he looks like Grandma otherwise I'd think he was switched at birth!! hahaha