



Here are some pictures of the baby shower that was held tonight for Grayson. Spoiled once again.
1. Graysons party outfit.
2. Jeremy and I opening Graysons gifts.
3. Me and Grayson with some of our youth.
This is a place were I write about whats happening in my life. It's a great way for my friends and family to keep in touch, and since I'm no good at keeping up a baby book for Grayson or Cassidy this will also be a place where I can keep track of all their milestones.
7 comments:
Looks like you are all doing well - especially Grayson! Glad that things have gone so well for you in GP, but Wendy wishes you were closer!
Wow Grayson totally looks like Jeremy. I thought he looked like you at first. He looks so big already too...they don't stay little for very long :(
Looks like a big youth group! Congrats on a good turn out. I bet Grayson was spoiled!
Looks like you had a good turn out. We miss you here. When are you coming for a visit?
I cant believe how big Grayson is getting! He looks like...3 months! Love ya'll,
Court
You are all very blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful and caring people. Grayson is so big already, he will probably be walking before we have a chance to meet him!
Hey Jenny!
I think that Grayson is starting to get Jere Bear's Smirk and scowl!(the same one he looks at me with!) Anyway congrats of the little Jeremy cutie pie!
Luvv Bexxer Loudon
Post a Comment