Friday, June 23, 2006

My mom is getting ready to leave for Grande Prairie as I'm writing. I can't wait to see her. It's been over a year and a half since I've seen her and my little brother. My step-dad is driving them up here all the way from Brooks. They are going to take two days to get here. So they should be here tomorrow morning around 9:00 or so. I feel such relief knowing that she is coming, since Jeremy will be at Sr. and Jr. high camps for 2 weeks. I think it would have been to much being here all alone for that long. Looking forward to the company.

4 comments:

Desiree said...

That is so nice that you finally get to see your mom! If I would have known that Jeremy was going to be away, I would have come to visit for a week! Oh well we get to see each other in 22 days!

Kirst said...

I hate being alone. That is so nice that you will have some company. And mom company is even better. Have a great time catching up.

Desiree said...

I just had to stop by and tell you I miss you soooo much! I am just having one of those moments, you know like you feel like you are all alone. Can't wait to see you!

Kim said...

Jenn, I'm so glad she finally gets to come see you and your little man! Wish I could come for a visit too!
I love you thanx for loving me!