Two funny stories to share:
My oldest brother Jiri noticed that some one was into his shaving cream, so he went and asked EJ, my oldest nephew if he was playing with it. He said he hasn't touched it. Then he went and asked Izaiah, my younger nephew if he had been playing with it. He said yes. Jiri said," what were you doing shaving your armpits? Just as a joke. Funny enough he said "yes, with EJ's toothbrush. Izaiah had put shaving cream under his arms and used his brothers toothbrush to remove it, like shaving his armpits. Then Izaiah put EJ's toothbrush back, and EJ went and used it to bush his teeth with out realizing what Izaiah had just done. Man I laughed when I herd this story.
After telling my mom this story and she told me about something My little 5 year old brother Zach did. Zach likes to help out around the house. And one day mom saw him wiping down the toilet with her face cloth and once he was done hung it back up. Thank goodness mom saw him this time. Who knows how many times she washed her face with the facecloth that Zach had washed the can with. Oh so many things to look forward to.
Saturday, June 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Boys will be boys! That's crazy. Some guy at music camp did something similar to another guy in his cabin. Apparently he was tired of this other guy leaving his toothbrush laying around the bathroom so he took the tooth brush and PEEED on it. The guy ended up using it afterwards too. AND THESE WERE SENIORS! SHEESH! They'll never learn.
This reminds me of when I was younger and my sister was dragging me across the hardwood floor and wouldn't let me go so I ended up peeing all ove the place. We wiped it up with my mom's face cloth which she later wiped her face with.
I have many stories of my sister and I doing weird things, so it's not just boys.
Anyway, miss ya. Hope your mom gets there safely.
lot's of love
Jenn we just never know what those two boys are going to do.I can't wait to hear stories about my little munchkin.Nana D.
Yeah boys will be boys. That is too funny!
Only 20 more days!
Kids do the funniest things. Hope your visit with your mom is going great.
I hope your visit with your mom is going well.
Only 18 more days!
Post a Comment