Thursday, June 15, 2006

This is so funny



My mom sent me this picture. At first I wasn't sure who the heck was in the picture . Taking a closer look, I realized that it was my mom, cousin and little brother all distorted. My mom is part of this photo club, and someone she knows sent this to her. I asked her to send me the really photo too so people don't think this is how she really looks. And no, my 5 year old brother doesn't have facial hair. I hope you all have a good laugh like I did. I love you mom, even if you did look like that.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Haha, thats Hilarious!!!!

Courtney said...

Hey Jenn,

Soo...funny story, I was at Quiznos today, visiting my friend who works there and Mianna (sorry I think I spelled it wrong) came in, so we talked for a couple minutes. Anyways, she says hi!

ttyl

Kim said...

love you jenn! wish you could have been camping with us this weekend! we had a blast.
i like that i still get my jenn dose and that i can see your boy!
mwah!

Tammy Williams said...

That was hilarious! I do that a lot to pictures that we take. One time I wanted to see what I would look like super-thin so I subtracted a lot of my body from a picture. It was funny to see me like that.