Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Busy weekend






Wow, what a busy weekend. I had so much fun. Jeremy, Grayson and I left at 6:30am Saturday and took a 6 and a half hour drive to New Norway to see Des, mark and there two kids. Des and I always have so much fun together. We only spent one night there. I wish it was longer. We were able to see Grayson and Haven,(Des's daughter) beside each other. It was crazy to see that Grayson wasn't much smaller then Haven even though she is 4 months older than him.

After we left their place, we headed to Edmonton for a night. Jeremys mom put on a wonderful babyshower for Grayson. Nice to see his family. Most of them we haven't seen since our wedding almost 5 years ago. Once again Grayson was spoiled. It was so nice to leave Grande Prairie and spend time with Jeremy on the long drive, since he was at camp for the past 2 weeks. Grayson did so well on the drive. He loves the car. Thanks to everyone for such a great weekend. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

4 comments:

Desiree said...

We had so much fun too! I wish we could get together more often. We could if...
Thanks for the visit, hopefully next time can be a longer one!

Miranda said...

I love the picture of Haven and Grayson in the towels.

Tammy Williams said...

You look so great for just having had a baby! My GOSH! What is your secret? I will need to follow it after our baby comes.

Beautiful family pictures!

Kim said...

Oh Jenn I love the new pics! I actually teared up - it is so good to see you! And may I say that you look fantastic!!
I wish I could come see you, your hubby and little man! He is so big, and I'd love to snuggle him!
I talk about you all the time down here, especially in class we all start sharing stories and info! Thanx for the incredible gift you gave me!