





more pictures
This is a place were I write about whats happening in my life. It's a great way for my friends and family to keep in touch, and since I'm no good at keeping up a baby book for Grayson or Cassidy this will also be a place where I can keep track of all their milestones.
4 comments:
Hey Jenn
Little Grayson looks huge compared to the kids I see here. I can't wait to see how much he has grown. How old is he now? Only 12 more days until I can see you and your little angel again. Can't wait!
Love you lots
Could your little man Grayson BE ANY CUTER! He is so freaking handsome. You guys are so awesome, great pics. Glad you had a nice little getaway.
That last comment was me. Oops. Chris was the last to blog so it was still signed in as him.
ok lets try this again....SHEESH!
Post a Comment