




My Little Grayson is getting so big. He will be 9 weeks tomorrow. Time is going so fast. He is so much fun.
This is a place were I write about whats happening in my life. It's a great way for my friends and family to keep in touch, and since I'm no good at keeping up a baby book for Grayson or Cassidy this will also be a place where I can keep track of all their milestones.
9 comments:
So good to talk to you! I can't wait for some news pics! Love you.
Yay finally some more pcitures. He is such a cutie! Looks like he and Zoƫ are both gonna be big babies.
He is so darn cute!! Enjoy him!
He is SO gorgeous!
Looking more and more like Jeremy everyday!
Beautiful baby boy! Oh and about the postpartum thing - I hope everything is looking up for you. I haven't gone through it yet but I'm sure it must be a surreal feeling. Keep smiling sweetie!
He is so cute! I can't wait to meet him, only 12 more days! He looks so big already and so grown up already too!
oh - its so good to see your little man! I can't believe just how big he is and how fast he is changing! tell him his Aunti Kim misses him!
Wow he is getting so big. What a great smile. How much does he weigh now? How have you been feeling? Is it getting any better?
Hope you're feeling great.
OH Jenny, you and Jeremy have the mosy cutist, must beautiful baby boy. I can't wait to meet him in person. I bet Grayson has told you that he wants to meet me too!
Post a Comment