Sunday, July 30, 2006

Well, I'm having a blast so far. Last night Ange came over for a bit and we had a campfire in the back yard with my parents,brother,sisterinlaw and two nephews. It was great, we played some fun games. The one where you say what you're bring to a party and the next person says what you are bringing and what they are bringing. It's like a memory game. Anyways my youngest nephew just turned 6 and he seemed to do the best out of all of us. What a smart little kid. My dad was even asking him for help because the list was getting to long for him to remember everything. Man did we ever laugh. It's so nice to be around family and friends. Tonight I'm going out for dinner with Ang and Rhonda. So Grayson gets a babysitter, this will be the longest I will have been away from him. Nana and papa are the babysitters so I have nothing to worrie about. I'll just go out and have a fun time with the girls.

3 comments:

Kirst said...

It is so nice to get out. Hope you had a good time. Wed. sounds fine. I'll email you.

Kim said...

jenn - sounds like you're having a great time in cowtown! i'm glad! i called last night and found out you were gone - i'll have to call you later this week. love you.

Anonymous said...

Glad u had a good time.
love u honey heart!! I need more pics of graycloud! Love always momxoxoxoxoxoxoxo