



it's nice to be home to see Jeremy again. I had such a great time in Calgary visiting friends and family. Grayson did great on the plane ride home again. The lady beside me couldn't believe what a good boy he was. Made me so proud.
Chantal is home now from her mission trip to the Philippines. Sound like she had a great time. She always has so many funny stories. The things that happen to her I don't think would happen to anyone else. She cracks me up. Yesterday we went to the farmers market and then she came over in the evening for a fire to make smores and then played Monopoly. I beat her and Jeremy. I don't win much so I have to gloat a bit. It was a fun day.
Tomorrow Jer and I are going to take Grayson to the pool. We will see how that goes. He spent some time in the pool Nana and Papa bought for him in Calgary, and he loves his baths so I think he'll have fun.
Here are some random pictures from my time in Calgary.

1 comment:
Nice, self portrait Jenn?
Post a Comment