Wednesday, August 30, 2006

4 months on Friday





today's Dr appointment went well. And of course he is off the carts again. My Grayson is huge. He weighs 19 lbs and he is 27 inches long. 3 more lbs and we will need to put him in a new carseat. The Dr said that we can start introducing cereal now. I didn't tell her I already tried once. We tried again today. He did much better. Maybe because I used breast milk with it. He only ate a very little bit. I didn't force it because of last time. He has also tried a bit of banana and loved it. It was only a very small amount, cause I didn't know if that was ok or not. He seemed fine.

6 comments:

Desiree said...

Wow! Is he ever big! He weighs more than Haven and is almost as long as her, you've got yourself a monster there.

Family Of Five said...

He is such a cutie pie!! My kids did much better with the cereal mixed with breast milk. Glad to hear he is doing good. Be very careful with Bananas though when introducing food.... their little systems sometimes get constipated when introducing solids and bananas add to it ever worse because they can bind you up too. I would try other veggies first... save the bananas until he is completley on solids. My little girl was so constipated we had to get meds from the doctor... I learned the hard way!

Kirst said...

He is bigger than Quinten and about as long. At his 10 month weigh in he was only 17lbs 9 oz and 27" long. He must be a great eater. What height does your car seat go up to? Some car seats say to switch over when they reach a certain height or weight. Ours is 27 inches or 20 pounds. So Quinten is in the bigger car seat but still reverse. Just thought I would mention it.
He is a little cutie!

Miranda said...

Wow that is big! Zoƫ is 15 lbs at 3 months and I thought she was huge. As for the bananas, I agree about the constipation. The rice cereal can be constipating all by itself. A little taste can't hurt though. Isabelle's favorite baby food was squash...blech!

Tammy Williams said...

He's getting so big. I love RED on him too. What a sweet outfit! He will be a tall boy!

Anonymous said...

Wow he's cute like your mom!!!