Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Rollie Ollie Pollie

Yippee!!! Grayson rolled over twice today. He has been close for a while, but he just couldn't get that little bit to get him over. When he rolled he was on his arm and was so frustrated he couldn't get it out. I am enjoying this stage that he is at so much. His little personality is really starting to show. He is so much fun. He has a Dr's appointment tomorrow. I can't wait to see who big he is. I don't think he has gained much , but he seem so tall.
Jeremy has tomorrow off and we have lots to do to get ready for Jeremy's mom, brother and his brothers girlfriends visit this weekend. Can't wait to see them. Also Kim come home on Tuesday and she will be staying with us for a few months. So we need to clean some things out so she can have room for her stuff. Can't wait to see you Kim.

5 comments:

Desiree said...

Wow, sounds busy. Hope it all goes well. Have fun with all of your company.

Fred and Wendy said...

It is a wonderful thing to not only witness his growing, but to contribute to what he will grow up to be!

Evey said...

Just stopping in to say hello. Hope all is well.

Kirst said...

Yeah Grayson! That is so exciting. I love the things babies learn. It is exciting to watch them learn and grow.

Kim said...

hey hun -can't wait to see you! sorry I haven't called, I'm currently barely making it through - come this weekend i might claim my life back! can't wait to talk to you, and see you soon! -K