



Grayson is feeling much better. He's been on his meds for two days now, and every day he seems better. He's still waking up a lot at night. I feel so sleep deprived. Who knows, maybe tonight will be better.
he sure likes to read. Even though he's only 3 months. I think he has a favorite book. It's his peek-a-boo book. He even holds it himself. I sure hope he enjoys reading more than I did when I was a kid. I hated it. Grayson going to be smart just like his daddy, (and cute just like his mom.)

2 comments:
Nice shirt, did I give that one to you or do you have one like Walker's? It's a good thing that he likes books, they are never to young to start reading to them. Glad he is getting better, as for the sleep thing, maybe he just wants to be like my kids!
Hi Guys,
Poor buddy your auntie will be thinking of you feel better soon. I sure miss you guys and enjoyed our few day together. Hope it wont be long till we can hang out again. Have fun at the wedding I know Jer will do well and it will be nice for the both of you to have a date. Wow 5 yrs you've been married ...Time goes by fast.
Lov u & miss you
Ange
P.S I'm working on a blg I'll let you know when its done.
Post a Comment