Kim is home now, and she has moved in. It's great having her here. Grayson was a little funny with her at first but he's coming around now. His little teeth are now starting to come in. I can see two little white buds under his buldging gums. That's gotta hurt. I'm glad I don't remember it as a baby. I think he has been so uncomfortable that hes not sleeping well at night which means I don't get to sleep well either. My eyes are always red. I wouldn't be surprised if people thought I was on drugs that's how red they are.
I feel like a reck. Not only are my eyes blood shot, but I have been loosing hair like crazy. I think I'm shedding more that the dog now. Its so gross. I'm getting my hair cut on Tuesday and I can't wait. I'm getting about 6 or 7 inches off. Its way to long right now which makes my hair loss problem appear worse. I'll be bald soon at the rate im shedding. Its all because of the hormones, darn things.
What the heck. Graysons tooth has broken through. Wow my baby has his first tooth.
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I lost lots of hair after I had Isabelle but not this time. It will be nice to have your friend there...maybe she can help you out and you can get a little rest. You sound kinda worn out. Being a mom is hard work. Yay for Grayson's first tooth! Isabelle had teeth at 12 weeks but Zoƫ still has nothing. They are all so different.
My hair fell out all the time too after Walker and a little with Haven. Surprising though that I still have a lot of thick hair! Yay Grayson, you beat Haven on the first tooth thing! I would love to have a friend stay with me so I could get some well needed rest, try and get some rest!
My goodness!! Both my kids didn't get their teeth till so late... my son 9 months and my daughter 10 months. It made introducing solids so much harder. When my daughter started teething I would just bring her into bed with us at night when she woke up.... she and I both slept much better!
I lost a lot of hair with Gabrielle. The doctor told me that when a major shock to your body (such as childbirth) occurs your hair folicles' get "reset" in their falling out schedule and then 3-5 months later they fall out at the same time because they are all on the same schedule. It will start to vary again soon and they will be on their own schedule. Mine slowed down from falling out after about a month of starting - although I still get a lot of hair falling out - more than before I got pregnant with Gabrielle. Hopefully this pregancy will knock them back to normal! I also lost a lot of my curls... boo hoo!
Lando, it will be so great for you to have a friend around.I know you'll feel so much better when you can get a little rest and getting a hair cut will make things a little easier. When it comes to hair loss anything helps.
Being a mom is a full time job and you're doing awsome, be proud not only of the frist tooth but of yourself aswell. Love you
My hair is still falling out like crazy and Quinten is almost 11 months old. The hormone thing sucks. Congrats on Graysons first tooth.
Post a Comment