Sunday, September 10, 2006

Good night!!!



Grayson slept so well last night. I'm thinking it's because his teeth that have been bothering him for the past month and a half have finally come in. He has his two bottom teeth. He slept for 6 hours last night. It was wonderful. He woke up for a feeding at 6:30 this morning and went back to sleep. We had to wake the poor little guy to get him ready for church. He's always so happy in the morning, even if he gets woken up. He slept in church for a bit. He has been so content today. Here's hoping tonight will be just as good.
I now know what people mean when they say poop can defy gravity. Grayson was fussing a bit in his exersaucer tonight, so I picked him up and he had poop all up his back. He went right into the tub, what a mess.

6 comments:

Miranda said...

It seems like Zoë poops up her back everytime I put her in the excersaucer too. I feel bad for you that Grayson doesn't sleep long stretches for you. Zoë sleeps AT LEAST 8 hours straight at night if not more. Isabelle was up every 3 hours til she was about a year and I remember how hard that was. Praying he sleeps really well again tonight!

Jenn said...

Thanks miranda. I hope so too.

Kirst said...

Good luck tonight! Here's hoping.

Chantal said...

Hi jenn
loved the poop story! aren't kids wonderful! thanks for the email, was having a bad day and really needed it.
love and miss you lots!

Anonymous said...

Grayson is such a beautiful little guy. I look forward to reading your blogs and seeing pictures of you all.
Love, Char J

Tammy Williams said...

I agree with Char - Grayson is so adorable. He could be a poster boy for some pregnancy magazine or something. SOOO CUTE!