Thursday, September 28, 2006

Off to a good start

3 days down and many more to go. I have been eating well and exercising for the past 3 days. I feel great. I have been using my elliptical and doing sit-ups. I really miss going to the gym though. It does make it easier for me to do a great work out when I have all the weights and equipment I need, but this is better than nothing. I might look into getting a membership to a gym, but with Grayson, it makes it a little difficult to find the time to go. We'll see what happens.
I'm hoping I'll have more energy by doing this. I'm in real need of it. Grayson has been sleeping horribly for the past 5 days or so. We both have a bit of a cold, and maybe that's why he's up at night crying about every hour or two. I have been averaging around a total of 5 hours of sleep a night. I try and nap with Gray during the day when he sleeps, but I just can't fall asleep. Some times it's easier to just keep going.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

My kids are sick too and I am getting barely any sleep. It's even harder with 2 of them getting up! I wish I could nap with Zoƫ but Isabelle nevers naps at the same time. I got a membership to the Y and I plan on using their babysitting services. Do you have a YMCA up there? Could you work out while Jeremy is home and leave Garyson for an hour? I have been doing Weight watchers since Sunday and it is going great!

Kirst said...

Good for you sticking to your guns. All the power to you. I have been a slacker for the last 2 weeks. I've got to get back at it. Hopefully I will be motivated through you. Congrats!