
No thats not me ....yet

Grayson is almost 5 months old, and I haven't lost as much weight as I want to yet. So as of today I am going to be more disciplined. I'm not going to say that I'm going on a "diet", because they don't work. Its more like a change in my lifestyle. Not eating so much junk, drinking more water, (because I know what an important part that plays to loosing weight) and being more active. I have done alright today with the eating, and I have been active today, so I'm off to a great start. I have about 30 lbs I would like to loose. I know its a lot, but I have lost that much before on Weight Watchers, so I know I can do it. I do need encouragement and that is why I am writing this blog. I figure if I let all you know what I'm doing you'll be able to hold me accountable, some what. I'm going to weigh myself once a week and see how I'm doing. I know I can do this, it's just a matter of putting my mind to it. Wish me luck.( Even though I don't believe in it)

8 comments:
Jennifer I know you can do it.You are so strong and when you make up your mind to do some thing you will do it.I'm proud of you.Phyllis
Go hard babe! You can do it! Can't wait to see you in a couple of months. I would recommend weighing yourself less frequently though. Maybe every two weeks or less because food and fluid levels in your body (especially as a breastfeeding mommy) can make it look like you lost five pounds one week and gained 2 the next.
I'm sorry I was just writing to encourage not to boss you around. I can't seem to do anything without throwing my useless unproffesional advice in. Don't listen to me.
Have a superfantabulous day! (You can listen to that last part)
Lots of love.
Good for you. I am happy to see that somebody has motivation, I can't seem to get any. I hope it all goes well for you!
burn burn baby burn! lets do this thing Jenn!
you'll be one HOT mama by Christmas!
You go girl, times like this I wish you were here so we can help eachother.Yesterday I was thinking of doing the blog entry ( funny you had one the same posted today)but then the though of so many people reading it scared me off, cause I have 40lbs to loose. So I totally lift you up and encourage you. I know you can do it you're strong. If you wanted you could put this on your blog to track things.http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php
Good for you Jenn. I've been going to Weight Watchers and after slipping over the summer I am working at getting back on track. I totally encourage you!
Char J
I think you still look great but if you feel like you need to lose more weight, make sure you make protein a high priority. It helps increase your metabolism. Water is great too! I lost 20lbs in about 2 months, but then I got pregnant and gained 27...haha. I'm really looking forward to taking it off again in the VERY NEAR future.
Good luck!
Tanks everyone so much for the encouragment. It will help alot.
Post a Comment