
Grayson showing off his muscles

Grayson snuggling with Kim

Me and Kim

Family picture in our front yard

Grayson pulling his foot to his mouth for a snack.
This is a place were I write about whats happening in my life. It's a great way for my friends and family to keep in touch, and since I'm no good at keeping up a baby book for Grayson or Cassidy this will also be a place where I can keep track of all their milestones.
9 comments:
Jenn, you have a Beautiful Baby boy. He's so big!!
Court
You look beautiful!! Like the hair.
I love the family picture...looks great!
Hey Cuz! Love the pictures. Grayson is a very beautiful boy! He is getting so big. Wish we could see him!
Love Darlene Take care
Love the muscle shot! Your family picture is great too...I agree - I love your hair!
Very cute! Miss you all so much!
your baby is DARLING...little cutie.
You all look great! Grayson is adorable.
Char J
Jenn these are awesome pics baby
Kim your as beautiful as my baby girl! Kisses for gray cloud!!!!!
Love momma ,Grandma & friend
Post a Comment