Well winter is now here. It has been snowing in Grande Prairie since yesterday. It's a mix between snow and rain because the tempature is above 0. When I woke up last night to feed Gray the snow was settling on the ground. I think Jeremy had to brush the car off before work.
We bought grayson a snow suit and now we need to buy a sled for him. I want to tie Lucy our dog to the sled so she can pull Grayson. Rather than trying to push a stroller through the snow this winter. I'm kinda looking forward to winter, and all the fun things that come with it, like sledding and skating. Last year I couldn't do any of it because I was pregnant. I'm excited right now for winter, but I bet in a few months I'll be looking forward to summer again. Isn't that always the way.
We bought grayson a snow suit and now we need to buy a sled for him. I want to tie Lucy our dog to the sled so she can pull Grayson. Rather than trying to push a stroller through the snow this winter. I'm kinda looking forward to winter, and all the fun things that come with it, like sledding and skating. Last year I couldn't do any of it because I was pregnant. I'm excited right now for winter, but I bet in a few months I'll be looking forward to summer again. Isn't that always the way.

4 comments:
I can't believe it!!! IT's still sandal weather here on the Westcoast. Flowers... green grass... air conditioning!! :)
Hi Jenn and Jeremy!! miss you lots! I hope grayson starts feeling better with everything, he is just so darn cute! i cant believe you are cutting your hair that short that is awesome, take pics so i can see. Hope you are all good, stay healthy and happy !! :) love you and miss you,
Rhonda
It's been raining here since the beginning of the week. Last night it snowed a tiny bit here as well. Yikes. I'm just grateful I'm not going to be here for any of the cold bitter winter.
The fog settled in today. We do not see any snow here in the wintertime but we do get a lot of rain. It is somewhat refreshing to see the change of seasons though. For the past month we have seen nothing but hot hot weather (30 - 45 degrees celcius).
They say that most babies are born when it is stormy outside. Although it is not really stormy, I can only pray it will happen soon.
Post a Comment