Grayson and I hopped on the bus today and went to the pool for an hour. He had so much fun. It was like one big bath for him. He slept so well last night so he was in a great mood all day. We are now letting Grayson cry it out in the middle of the night when he wakes. The first night was hard for everyone in the house. However last night was a totally different story. He only woke twice. Once for his soother and the other time for only a minute or two and then fell back to sleep on his own. Let see if this is the start of better sleeping.
My ankle is quite sore today, I did something very silly. Last night I fell of the elliptical. It was really quite funny and of course no one was there to see it. I was trying to get off and my foot got caught which made me hit the floor knee first while twisting my ankle and then having the elliptical fall on top of me. I wish I had a video camera. I bet it was hilarious. Not as embarrassing as the time I flew off the treadmill at the gym and hit the wall, and of course I wasn't with people I knew so I had no one to laugh
with. Just be laughed at.
I gained a pound last week. I thought I would, I wasn't eating all that well. Lets hope this Monday the scale is in my favor. Have a great night everyone.

5 comments:
Oh jenn, wish i would have been there to see your graceful decent, but I think I have a pretty good picture in my mind of what it would have looked like. Glad you didn't hurt yourself too badly!
Sometimes it's better if no else sees what happened. I hope your ankle is okay.
hmm it probably was funny the falling I mean..but I do hope you are ok...sounds like your little man is sleeping better...The rice cereal box calls for 3 tbsp of rice cereal to 6 ozs of formula but it didnt seem to do much so tonight I added 4 tbsps...I hope she sleeps better with a fuller tummy...
Oh my gosh I laughed so hard! The eliptical fell on top of you? That is great. Thanks for the laugh.
I need to invest in a scale, I think it is finally time.
LMAO! I am crying I am laughing so hard right now. It even fell on you, in true Jenn fashion I am sure it was ever so graceful. LOL!
Remember the time you hid in my pile of teddy bears? lol I dont know why i just thought of that!
Post a Comment