


Well finally the Internet and cable are back in service. There was so much snow last night that is caused them to go down. It's still snowing now. I don't know how much snow we have had so far, but it looks close to 6 inches and we are supposed to get an additional 20cm by tomorrow. It looks like its been snowing for three months. It's really quite beautiful. These pictures were taken around 10 this morning so you can imagine what its going to look like tomorrow. I was going to try and take Grayson for a sleigh ride but we only got as far as the back gate it was snowing to hard and he couldn't sit up with his big snowsuit on. I even tried putting blanket around him , but it was no good. So we will be spending all day inside. So much for cleaning the back yard up before the snow came. I guess that what happens when you procrastinate.

4 comments:
wow looks like I will have to pack my snowboots to come home for christmas!!! Its still around 32 degrees during the day here!! But sunshine every day gets really boring after awhile...I miss the snow!
Isn't this crazy? Last night when it started I thought cool snow!! then when I woke up this morning I didn't think it was so cool. I got stuck 3 times today. Highway 40 was colosed, then re-opened, now I think it is closed again! go figure huh?
Our IT guy was supposed to fly in today to get our systems up and running again with our move today but his flight was cancelled... not sure if it was the snow here or if they are getting this as well in Calgary. --Not a fun day! -office move day in the snow, movers are late and SLOW, and the contractors were not done our office anyways! So now, we get to go back tomorrow to set our office back up so we are functional for Monday morning... so much for a relaxing day, but atleast we get an extra hour of sleep.
Wow that is crazy. We don't have any snow. But who know it could be on its way. It does look pretty.
Oh my gosh! That's crazy. We might have to go out and buy a winter coat for Maya just for our trip to Newfoundland. She may not wear it much down here, but she will probably need it up there for sure. Hope you stay all bundled up. Take care.
Post a Comment