
This is the coolest thing ever. It allows Gray to feed himself bananas or any other soft food with out biting off to much. It has tiny holes in it and he sucks the food through. He loves it.
This is a place were I write about whats happening in my life. It's a great way for my friends and family to keep in touch, and since I'm no good at keeping up a baby book for Grayson or Cassidy this will also be a place where I can keep track of all their milestones.
6 comments:
Haven is exactly the same with her bath. As soon as I start the water she is crawling at top speed to get to the tub. Haven had the same food thingy but she hated it, she only used it, or didn't actually, a couple of times. They are really neat though, I wish she would use it cause I really hate cutting things up realllllly small for her especially since she doesn't even have any teeth yet!
Cadence too must be a baby thing!!!Those thingys are pretty cool..I heard they are good for teething too..just have to add something cold in them!! I was reading that teething starts at 4 months old in some babies..I hope not or else I could be flying home with a grumpy baby...
thats awesome!!!
Awwww! jenn he is so cute!! :)hope you are all doing well, love you and miss you lots :)
Rhonda
It is so weird to see Grayson sitting up in the bath. He sits well! I have one of those things for food but Isabelle hated it. She got frustrated that it took so long to get any food out of it. LOL! Maybe Zoƫ will like hers.
How cute is he, what a big boy. Maybe I should get one of those food things, maybe I would eat less then. lol
Post a Comment