Not a whole lot to write about. This week has been a little difficult sticking to a healthy eating plan, and tomorrow I weigh myself, so we will see just how difficult it really was.
Graysons top left tooth is through, just waiting on the right one.
I'm so busy the week with haircuts that I even had to turn someone way. It can be difficult trying to find a balance with my time. The evening works best for me to do hair, but My time with Jer is precious too and with him only having one day a week off, the evening are when we can spend time together. I'm booked until November with haircuts. Business is great.
Well I guess I better spend some time on the elliptical tonight and burn some of these extra calories off. Have a great night.

2 comments:
Just stopping into say hi:) Glad you are getting lots of hair business,I need a haircut, too bad I live in Boston.
Let us know how the "weigh in" goes, I need to lose weight big time. Its such a struggle for me considering I wasn't always big. DISIPLINE, thats what I keeptelling myself:)
I know how it is trying to balance time with everything and everyone, especially with your husband. Mark is always busy so it makes it hard even on his "days off" and in the evening cause he then has some sort of farm stuff to do. I don't know if it really gets easier but you do become accustomed to it. Take care.
Post a Comment