Friday, November 24, 2006

Brrrrr...

Wow, today was -21, but with the wind chill they said on the weather channel that it felt more like -38. It's so cold up here, exposed skin will have frostbit in 5 minutes. I'm glad Grayson and i didn't have to go any were today. We stayed inside and kept warm. It's supposed to be between - 24 and -28 for the next week. Which mean it will probably feel more like -40. Don't worry Phyllis, it's supposed to warm up to -5 by Thursday, but still bring your boots because there is a ton of snow and it just keeps coming.
For the past few weeks, things just haven't been going how I think they should be. I think God is wanting to teaching me patience or something. It first started with my dentist appointment being erased in there computer system almost a month ago, which I already told you all about. Well then, we ordered this GP gift pack book that is filled with a ton of really great coupons. We were told that it would be here with in a week. 3 weeks later we still haven't received it, so I called and they said that I wasn't even on the mailing list, so to make a long story short they finally mailed me one and I should have it next week. Next, I ordered colours from the suppliers because I have a few people wanting me to do their hair. I was expecting it to only take two days because that was how long it took in the past. 2 weeks later it still hasn't come. So i called yesterday to see what the deal was, and to make another long story short it has been sitting at Purolator since the 17. For some reason they are being stupid any not delivering it so I have to go pick it up. Nice of them to call and let me know they have it. And now to top it all off i received a conformation call about my appointment to have my wisdom teeth pulled, and now they are telling me a different date then what I originally booked. I was supposed to get it done at 7:40 Thursday morning. Now they are telling me that nope it's on Friday at 10:00am. I mean its only a day difference so it 's not a big deal but it's still a little aggravating. How ever I think I'm handling quite it well. If you think about it, it's kinda funny. I guess things could be worse. Have a great night everyone and keep warm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Honey whats up you took our badluck from us thanks
Love you Love mom xxx Zach said you said the S word bad girl!!

Green eyes and ham said...

I can relate Jenn, it seems that when it rains it poors. You sound as hough you have been dealing with it really well.
You will get to see me. I leave on Dec 19th, yeah we will get to see eachother that makes me soooooo happy. I will call you in the next day or so here and make a plan.
Love you

Anonymous said...

Wow is it cold!! I need to pack my winter boots in a month!! I know all about bad luck..It took 4 trys to get Kady's passport done!