Thursday, November 30, 2006

CRASH

Wednesday as we were headed to my "ladies morning out" at the church, we were in a fender bender. We were driving down our street maybe going a little too fast, I think we were going about 30kms or so and a truck was coming towards us doing about the same if not faster. the roads here are so narrow and there was a car parked on each side of the street right where we were going to be passing each other. As we both put on our brakes we both slid and Jeremy swerved to the right to prevent hitting the big truck that was coming at us and ended up hitting the parked can. Not to much damage but still a pain in the butt. Better to hit a parked car than a big truck coming at us. No one was hurt, thank God, but it's something you just don't want to have to deal with.

We'll tomorrow at 10:00 I'll be going in to have my wisdom teeth pulled. I'm really not looking forward to it at all. I can't wait for it to all be over. My step mom is up from Calgary for a few days to help me out with Grayson since I'll be coming home tomorrow a little out of it. I hope he is well behaved. It's hard when all he wants is me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm glad your ok sweety!!!
Little fender benders are scary too!
Good luck today!! Graycloud has to learn sweety ,so let Phylis take full charge!!It'll hurt you more than Grayson. Love you all.
Love mom xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I'm glad nobody got hurt!! My brother doesnt want me to drive at all when I get there since I havent driven in winter much since 2004!! Good luck with the wisdom teeth tomorrow!! Take advantage of your "me" time while you have some help with gray!!

Evey said...

Glad to hear all is ok and noone was hurt.

I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth out about 8 years ago and it wansn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. Althought the not be able to eat solid food for a week or so sucked. Be sure to let us know how it went:)

Kirst said...

I hope it all went well for you. Let everyone take care of you. My recommendation to you is to not eat pizza this weekend. I did that after I had my wisdom teeth removed and ended up with dry sockets, and that is painful.

Chantal said...

Hi dear
Hope your alright. Did they give you a face sling to hold ice packs to your cheeks? That was my favourite part. Hopefully Grayson still recognizes you with chubby bruised cheeks.
Love ya!