
Grayson eating toast for the first time. He loved it.
Grayson helping daddyToday at the ladies group I go to we did some baking for one of the groups at our church. We had a great time. There were about 30 women and we all help. When we were finish there was a ton of baking, but we weren't able to taste any. Too bad because it looked pretty darn good.
Grayson stood at the coffee table all on his own today for the first time. His little legs are getting pretty strong. I think I'm going to take him to the Dr some time soon here. He is getting what I think is eczema on his cheeks and a little on his tummy. He has also had diaper rash on his penis for the past month and a half. I put cream on it, but it doesn't seen to be getting any better. Maybe I'm over reacting but he need to go to the Dr anyway for a check up so I just might take him in a little sooner. I'm new to all this, I don't know whats "normal"
We have our Christmas plans all figured out now. We will be headed to Calgary on Dec.16 to 22 then off to Edmonton from the 22 till 26 then of to visit Des and Mark for a few days before heading back to Grande Prairie. It's going to be a lot of driving, but it will be nice to go away and see family and friends. I hope Grayson does well. It's going to be about a 10 hour drive to Calgary from here with the snowy roads.

3 comments:
He looks all grown up! How fast they change. Hope we get to see you when you guys are down.
Lori
So you guys are heading to Calgary first now, hey? Oh well as long as you are still coming here, I am so excited I can't wait. Only 40 days left til you come here!
Wow grayson is sure growing!! I love it when they do something new for the first time...Kady can sit up with a bit of assistance now and boy can she babble talk now!! I cant wait till christmas ...its been 3 yrs since ive been home!! Hope to see you soon..gotta go fussy baby!!
Post a Comment