What to blog about? Not much has happened in the passed couple of days. Grayson's diaper rash has gotten so bad it's even bleeding a bit. He goes to the Dr's on Wednesday. So hopefully we will be able to get that cleared up.
It was so funny when i changed Grays diaper tonight. Once his diaper came off he started peeing. Sometimes its just a little tinkle but this one was a big pee, it was hitting him in the face like a spray hose. I couldn't reacted quick enough. poor guy got it in his eyes, hair and his mouth. It went everywhere. Then to top it off during his bath he was laying down and playing with a cup and he dumped the cup full of water all over his face. He didn't know what to do. I think it went up his nose, eyes and mouth. It reminded me of the time I was washing Ange's hair when I worked at Style Makers. The water sprayed out from under her head and landed on a clients eyes who was having her hair washed right beside Ange. This lady had a great sense of humour thankfully because I couldn't stop laughing at her, as she sat there with big pools of water covering her eyes. How nice am I. But it really was funny.

5 comments:
Having a bad diaper rash sure sucks. I know all about those. Taylor used to get big ones that would last a long time, with open bleeding sores. It's not fun. I hope he feels better soon. It is so hard to change a diaper rash bum. Ouch! Poor kid.
We sometimes use caneston on those bleeding ones. They are painful. Poor guy.
Lori J
well if advice from a pediatric nurse counts, we use IHLES PASTE on our kids at the hospital. That stuff is THICK and works. Coat it on so thick that with each diaper you only wipe off some of the cream and poop, not down to bare skin. Once a day bath down to the skin. It's available at Shoppers. Comes in a white tub. Goodluck!
Trinette
Jenn your stories always make me laugh. Not about Grayson's rash but about the pee. I hope he gets better soon. Only 37 more days til we get to have that jammy jam jam!
That was a really funny moment. I see it from time to time at my shop and I laugh so hard for the same reason.
Post a Comment