Friday, December 22, 2006

another free minute

Well the trip to Calgary is over. we had a great time with my family and our friends. The time goes bye so fast, but now we are in Edmonton for Christmas before heading to Des's house. The drive here seemed so short compared to the trip to Calgary from GP. Grayson did so well. I think the CD Lori gave him helped. We listened to old McDonald had a farm, happy birthday to you, where is thumbkin and cool kid songs like that. It put him to sleep each time. I think Jeremy was getting tired of listening to the songs, but I was getting right into them. I'm sure people driving on the highway thought I was nuts. Grayson has been sleeping so well, the other night he slept for 13.5 hours, and he only woke up once at 6:00 for a bottle then back to sleep til 8:30. It's great that he is sleeping so well, the only problem, is that I think my body is now use to getting up at 6:30. I just can't sleep past that. Oh well at least I feel rested.
Grayson is almost crawling, he pulls him self around on his tummy while trying to get his knees up.. I really never thought he would crawl since he hates being on his tummy so much, but once again he is surprising me. I think he is a little behind with that. I really thought he would have been crawling by the time he was 6 months old, and he is almost 8. Oh well I guess every baby is different, He is advancing in different ways. I can't believe that he will be almost a year in 4 months. These past 8 months have gone by way faster than any other time in my life. I just can't keep up.
Well if I don't blog before Christmas, I wish everyone a wonderful And safe Christmas.

4 comments:

Chantal said...

Hi Jenn
Hope your having a great holiday! Can't wait to see you guys, only about a week left! What day are you guys going to be home again? I'll be around until the 31st I think. My number is 539-0081, call me when you get back.
Love you

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having a good holiday..see you in a week or so..Merry Christmas!!

Lori said...

Glad the CD entertained you! Poor Jeremy having to listen to it, but I am sure it was better than listening to the isty bisty spider for a billion times.
Happy Christmas to you guys. Glad we got in a small visit.

Desiree said...

Yay! I am so excited to see you. It's too bad that you have to leave on the 29th cause we are having Haven's birthday party on the 30th. Oh well at least you will be here for a little while. Have a great Christmas, can't wait to see you, only three more days!