Saturday, December 23, 2006

Darn teeth

Grayson is not feeling well at all. He has a cold, and on top of it he is in a lot of pain from new teeth that are trying to come in. He has 8 front teeth so now it either his eye teeth or molars coming in. I feel so bad for him. Last night he was up a lot crying and when I tried to give him Tylenol he puked big time. What a mess to have to clean up at 3 in the morning. Tonight after his bath I rubbed Vicks on his back and chest and gave him some Advil before bed, once again he puked that all up. So back in the tub to clean him off. He was not happy at all by this point as you can imagine. He wouldn't eat very much and wouldn't take a bottle. Not like my child at all. he loves food normally. I was finally able to drug him up and he is sound asleep now. Lets hope its for the night. We are going to be visiting Des and Mark on Tuesday for a couple of days and I don't want there kids to get sick. Also our friend Tammy will be visiting for a day with her little girl. We want Grayson to learn to share, but some things should be kept to yourself.

Oh ya and dad, Grayson is still saying papa. Not as much as he did on the drive up to Edmonton, but if he is not saying Dada, then he's saying Papa. It use to be mama all the time I miss it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope grayson feels better!! I got an infection in my wisdom tooth and it looks like they are coming out next month...I had flu like symptoms from the infection but hopefully the antibiotics work soon...merry christmas!!

p.s. when you see Des remind her to email me directions and times for the 28th..see you guys all soon!

Desiree said...

Jenn, I would hope you get this before the 26th, but if you do not then it sounds like it will not matter. I wanted to warn you that the flu has hit our house, what is happening to Grayson happened to Walker a couple of nights ago and now it is happening to Haven too. I still really hope you come but if you wanted to postpone for a day or two, I would totally understand. Hopefully this is it and we can be germ-free soon!

Desiree

Anonymous said...

Jenn why aren't u giving my grandson the herbal meds for teething. Zach & nichole breezed through teething on it. IT WORKS!!
That flu is sure flying around! Stan has it now. Zachary is at aunty Nola's in Medicine Hat till friday. Sure miss him.love yous.... mom xxxx

jenny jonk said...

hey, paity is 8 months. i remember ange saying that we were due about the same time - she was born april 25. she's not crawling either, but doing the tummy thing. i'm not worried though, i dont have to chase her yet!! (and no, i dont mind!)