Sunday, December 03, 2006















6 comments:

laura said...

what i did to wean was cut out one feeding a week until i completely stopped...can you pump a couple of times a day for a week or so to alleviate some of the pressure?

Chantal said...

What a cutie! He is starting to get a little pudgy, i can't wait to see you guys at the end of the month! Have a good day!
Love ya!

Tammy Williams said...

If you have a pump, you should just do it 3-4 times a day at first and then work your way down to 0 pumpings per day. That way you are not in so much pain. Bottle the milk, freeze or refidgerate it and you can feed it to Gray later. After 2 weeks of Maya not latching, I just pumped and fed her that way. After a month, I had to have surgery so I gave up pumping gradually. I couldn't feed her some of the milk towards the end because I was on too many drugs and it was ruining the milk, but I just tossed it. She got 2-3 bottles of breastmilk per day and the rest was formula. Easing Gray into the formula thing would be best.

PS. The Kirkland brand of Formula from Costco is perhaps the cheapest and best we have found. Maya's pediatrician says it is the best one too...next to Enfamil. We use it in powder form but I think it comes in liquid form too. Good luck!

Kirst said...

I can't get over how big he is getting. wow! Looks like you have received alot of advice already. And truthfuly I don't know what the best way is. YOu should check with your doctor because everyone is going to have something different to tell you. You have to do what works best for you.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!! Do i ever have a BEAUTIFUL GRANDSON!!! Oh honey he's growing so fast! I wana hold him! Love mom xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx00

Anonymous said...

that second last picture looks like he's going to be a singer!