Saturday, December 30, 2006

Home Sweet Home






Well our holidays are now over. So much driving, but it was great to see everyone. We had a 6 hour drive today from New Norway where we were visiting Des and Mark. It's always nice to see them. Today was their daughter Havens 1st birthday. Happy birthday pretty girl. I hope the party went well.

Even though we had a wonderful holiday, it's always nice to get back home. Back to our normal schedule. Grayson functions much better with a schedule. He went to bed so well tonight. I think he missed his crib and all the familiar things in his room. He should sleep well. So will Jeremy and I, not having him in our room. It's hard sharing a room with him at night, we all seem to wake up a lot easier.

We all managed to get sick while we were away. Jeremy has a wicked cold right now, but I'm doing fine now, and Grayson is much better. Grayson was so sick with a cold. He was throwing up because of all the phlegm he would choking on. I can't even tell you how many times I had to do laundry because of it.

Here are some pictures from our two weeks away. I hope everyone has a Happy new year. WOW 2007 already

No comments: