
Back away from the syrup.Today Grayson was playing in the kitchen and scooted himself over to the cupboard. He managed to open it and started pulling everything he could out. I just let him go to town, no harm in it however once he reached for the maple syrup I pulled him back some. I can only imagine what a mess that could have been had I not been watching him this close. My little guy is so funny, he cracks me up with everything he does. I put the laundry hamper over him today, and he loved it. He could see through all the holes and was squealing he loved it so much. It was so funny when he fell over. All you could see were two little feet sticking out from under neath the hamper. I got it on video, but by the time I went to take a picture the battery died. Kids are so fantastic, they do the funniest things.

4 comments:
hahaha I can just imagine his little feet sticking out of the hamper!! Hilarious....I cant wait to meet him!! Less than 3 weeks now!
That's great! Who needs toys?! We do the same around here. Blankets, pillows, laundry buckets, anything becomes unteresting when you don't have all those distractions of toys. Now Gray will learn to use his imagination.
i agree with Lori. Sometimes I wonder why I have toys when they will play with so many other things.
I remember when I was a baby & my mom would put one of us in the jolly jumper & have the other 2 watch - how easy is that?! Think of it this way, you already know that statistaically (ok well I don't know if its true or not) that kids enjoy the box much more than the expensive toys, so just bypass the toy & give him a wrapped box and voila! You're both happy!
Post a Comment