Jeremy was at youth group tonight, so Grayson and I went swimming with one of Grayson's buddies and his mom and dad. We had a blast. Do I have a water baby or what. Nothing makes him happier that swimming. It's like having one big bath. We went down the water slide for the first time, I'm not sure what Gray thought of it. He didn't really react either way, but I had fun. It's great because at the end of the slide you don't drop into a pool, the slide just extends till you stop. So everyone can enjoy it. We also found this inner tube thingy for little ones. It keeps you afloat but allows their legs and body to still be in the water. Grayson and Benjamin played in it all night. Gray would lean forward in it and kick (like he usually does in water) and would chase me around. My little man was actually swimming. I don't know who liked it more, me or him. He should sleep well tonight. I hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wow im glad you guys had fun and gray likes to swim!! i havent tried swimming with kady yet she still bathes in her bath tub hammock thingy so she can lay down..bad thing about that is she cant splash much in it!
Hey Jen,
Good pictures of grayson all over...swimming sounds fun I can't wait for that kindof stuff...also
everyone look at www.studioy.org
Haha...they had one of those kids tubes at camp, and I went swimming with my boss and we were playing around, and we got into the baby tube. haha I dared her to go off the diving board in it, and she refused, then returned the dare, and well...Im not one to turn down a dare, so I did it and the tube broke, haha! It was funny. I landed in the water and the leg thing snapped...OOPS
Post a Comment