Saturday, December 09, 2006

Toys from here to Timbucktoo!

Grayson at the birthday party

Daddy and Gray at the bithday party.

Grayson attended his first birthday party for his friend Addison who turned one today. Gray had a fun time because there was so much to see. A lot of people and presents. Not to mention the HUGE amount of toys Addison already has. I think Grayson has about 10% of the amount of toys Addy has. Which is fine, we just spoil Grayson in a different kind a way. I don't want to come across as bitter. It's just that I have never see one child with so many toys before.


We are off to Jeremy's staff Christmas party tonight. Should be fun. Bowling at 6:00, then over to one of the staff members home for some food and fellowship and a Chinese gift exchange. We have a great time with this group of people. I made a Toblerone Cheesecake. I hope it tastes as good as it looks. I had a problem with my fudge the other day. Its more like soup. But its darn good over ice cream. Have a great weekend everyone.



7 days until we leave for Calgary. Whoo hooo.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, kids don not need a ton of toys; just alot of love!! mmm I love cheesecake!! Have fun in Calgary!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cousin Jenn, your boy is some sweet. I agree, kids don't need everything they see.But my kids probably don't agree with me!I hope you have a great Christmas with your family and friends.Drive safely. We won't be heading home this year. Time to make our own traditions. Take care.
Love Darlene

Evey said...

Sweet pictures, well aside from the flames gear;)

Chantal said...

I'm glad to see that you dress your kid with style! love the flames shirt, although i must admit the flaming horse head has never been my favourite. that's okay, it looks great on gray. wouldn't it be sweet if he played hockey and wore a real flames jersey one day! have a great week!
love ya

Anonymous said...

Jenn,Grayson has every thing he needs, a loving Mom and Dad.Don't worry about toys.See you all in 6 days.Love Nana D.

Anonymous said...

Gray Cloud is so Cute!!! You still crack me up the way gray does you!! Hey honey heart got a new name too start the baby name list I have fun with. Its Jaxon And you spell it J A X O N cool uh!! Love you babbys!! Wish I was going too see you.
Love Mom xxxxxxx