Friday, January 19, 2007

Enjoy the sun.


Well the day has come. Our room mate and friend KIM has now left for the Philippines to pursue her missionary work as a midwife. She is spending a night in Vancouver before heading to Manila. I am so excited for her, but at the same time I am really going to miss her. She has been a part of our family for the past 5 months. Not only am I going to miss her, but Grayson will too. He loves his auntie Kim. He flirts with her all the time. Some times he would just sit there staring at her. It would crack up both up.
Kim, I know you are going to have an amazing time there experiencing all the wonderful things God has planed for you. I look forward to reading all you up dates ( details and all) and of course all the wonderful pictures you will be taking. I love you and you will always be in my heart, on my mind and in my prayers. I pray Gods blessing and safety in all that you do. Keep smiling :o)

3 comments:

Chantal said...

I wish I was there and then we could have had one big crying session again like we did at esquires this summer. Although I doubt we would see someone taking a leak behind a dumpster in this weather. Love ya! If your ever bored or lonely give me a call! I always welcome studying interruptions!

Anonymous said...

It's nice that you guys got to spend time together before she left...we wish all the luck to her!!

Kim said...

oh jenny - i miss waking and seeing you and your boy in the morning! i miss watching ellen with you!
i'm trying to deal emotionally, this is being a weird transitiont that i never expected, but i am well. -K