Thursday, January 18, 2007

birthdays over

I would have arranged my photos differently but Blogger is not co operating.





For my birthday on Tuesday Jeremy took me out for dinner to Mr.Mikes. The food was OK. It's normally better, but the best part was just being able to go out for dinner and not have to cook. We were accompanied by and really cute little boy, so we weren't alone, but he was very well behaved. Jeremy bought me two Willow Tree angles that I collect. They are so beautiful. I need to find a higher place now to put all of them since Grayson is pulling himself up. Over all it was a great day. 28's not so bad after all.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I would had responded sooner but my blogger has been down.
You asked me why I make new blogs instead of a post? I really don't know. lol I have been trying to figure out for the longest time how in the world to do that and my husband (not a blogger), came up with that the other night, so I figured that was good enough for me. lol Sometimes I just do not understand their directions on how to do stuff, I'm not very "computer smart," if you know what I mean. At least not with figuring out stuff like that.
I've been trying to get my link up on my blog of my Church but blogger has been down all night.

Thanks so much for you help.
You have a beautiful baby by the way. :O)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday...good thing about 28 is that it's still not 30...lol :o)

Desiree said...

Glad you had a nice birthday. I love the Willow Tree stuff too, and I got the mother holding the child one for Christmas.

Tammy Williams said...

I collect those too. I got the mother, father baby one when Maya was born. I love it. We keep ours on our fireplace mantle and on our entertainment center. I was just thinking that we need to start moving things too. Maya is ALMOST crawling already so I know grabbing for things on a higher surface will happen fast. She grabs for my fork everytime I eat....haha. I love this age.

PS. You are both looking great!!!

HAPPY 28th. Now you are my age!

Tammy

Evey said...

Happy belated birthday to you friend:)

frogger said...

Happy late birthday!!! Great to see you guys are doing so well way up north. One year Yvonne, you and me should spend our birthdays together.