
It's been a week now that Grayson has slept through the night. So that's what sleep feels like, I almost forgot. Yesterday Gray was full of surprises. He has finally figured how to go from a laying down position to a sitting position. He is everywhere now. Laying down, sitting up, crawling. More like an army crawl as he drags himself all over the house trying to catch our dog Lucy. He's pulling himself up on everything, walking along the coffee table, You name it. He's not walking on his own yet, but he runs after the dog when he holds our hand, and I mean runs. The most amazing was when he let go of my hand and stood on his own for about 5 or 6 seconds before falling on his bum yesterday. I stood him up and he did it again, but this time for only 2 or 3 seconds. We couldn't believe it. Never a dull moment around here anymore. Grayson is getting to be more and more fun all the time. He's an active one that's for sure. Why did I join a gym? I have my own little workout coach here that never lets me rest. He is so fantastic, I sure love my little buddy!

5 comments:
WOW thats awesome!! Kady sat up unassisted last wednesday but only for a few seconds...I was lucky enough to get it on film..these babies grow up so fast!!! So what is considered sleeping through the night? Kady does around 6 or 7 hours straight...so far
he's crawling!! wish i could have been there! glad you're sleeping. -K
You sound so excited, and so you should be. He sure is growing up fast. He'll be in school before you know it. Love the pics!
I wish I could be there to see all this, by the time I see him again he will probably be big enough to beat me up! Keep the pictures coming!
Love you
It is amazing how fast they grow! I can't wait to see you in only a couple of days!
Post a Comment