Friday, January 26, 2007

My Sugar Pie Honey Bunch

Grayson brushing his own hair. I wonder who taught him that? :o)


Mommy and Gray playing with the camera.



Jeremy and I, boy do we look tired!

7 comments:

Kim said...

i LOVE the pictures, you and gray look beautiful!! and you and jeremy do look some kinda tired!
check out my new pics!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so great!! Have a great weekend :o)

Anonymous said...

JENN WOW I GOT A CUTE GRANDSON!!!!!
Jenn who's that tierd ole gal with short hair with Jeremy??i'm glad your hair is long!! your a beautiful pudding pie,but real beautiful with long hair! you look like a girl then. lol Love u baby girl!!

Kim said...

hey, check my comment on chantals blog for a laugh!

Evey said...

yrLovew the pics! Could your little man be any cuter, sheesh!

Chantal said...

Hi jenn! those are super cute pictures! Hope your able to get some sleep. So do you have another bun in the oven yet, or are you guys gonna hold off until the housing situation works itself out?
love ya

Jenn said...

We're working on some baking, but I don't think I have all the right ingredients yet. Hopefully very soon.