| I am Vanilla Ice Cream |
![]() Your personality is anything but "vanilla" You're a risk taker, who's up for anything new. You go well with anyone and fit into any situation. You are most compatible with rocky road ice cream. |
I don't think I'm much of a risk taker but i do agree with the second half of the statement.


7 comments:
Just passing through and noticed that you have a link to see things about your church. Would you mind going into my blog and leaving my a comment on how you did that???
Thanks!
I took that test and I am rocky road. And I will say this I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
I'm chocolate chip ice cream. Apparently I go well with strawberry ice cream so if you know any nice single scoops let me know!
I don't know what kind I am, but I know what kind I like! Happy Birthday, hope it all goes well. Hope Grayson sleeps a little better for you, Haven is doing the same thing right now too.
So I stopped being lazy and took the test. Apparently I am strawberry ice cream, and funny but I love strawberry ice cream!
I'm vanilla and thats without taking the test..i like everything always the same...
I am Chocolate chip ice cream.
Post a Comment