As of the first of the month we got rid of our cable and internet. We will be getting our internet back, we are just in the process of switching service. So I wont be blogging as much until that happens. As for our cable we have decided we would just stick with the 2 or 3 channels we can get with bunny ears. We don't watch enough TV to make it worth our while. The only show I ever watched was Ellen, but I don't think thats one of the bunny ear channels. Oh well, that will just give me more time to start packing up the house. What a big job. Especially with a baby.
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Back from Edmonton
We had a great two days in Edmonton. I had the chance to visit with Miranda and Desiree and their kids. We had a great time. The whole reason for going was to get a passport for Jeremy. Click HERE for that story. Des and I had some good finds while shopping at west ed. a super nice tank top and pants for $3.00 from Motherhood. I'm not pregnant yet, but since we have no maternity stores up here, I like to stock up when I can. Grayson did well traveling. This was actually the best he has even been. I sat in the back with him so Jeremy's friend Ryan who came with us could sit in the front. It sure made it easier to entertain Gray that way.
As of the first of the month we got rid of our cable and internet. We will be getting our internet back, we are just in the process of switching service. So I wont be blogging as much until that happens. As for our cable we have decided we would just stick with the 2 or 3 channels we can get with bunny ears. We don't watch enough TV to make it worth our while. The only show I ever watched was Ellen, but I don't think thats one of the bunny ear channels. Oh well, that will just give me more time to start packing up the house. What a big job. Especially with a baby.
As of the first of the month we got rid of our cable and internet. We will be getting our internet back, we are just in the process of switching service. So I wont be blogging as much until that happens. As for our cable we have decided we would just stick with the 2 or 3 channels we can get with bunny ears. We don't watch enough TV to make it worth our while. The only show I ever watched was Ellen, but I don't think thats one of the bunny ear channels. Oh well, that will just give me more time to start packing up the house. What a big job. Especially with a baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love motherhood maternity!! I bought so much stuff there a year ago! Glad you guys had fun and were able to get that passport easily. ( I read Jeremy's blog)! I had to get Kady one last November for the trip. Good luck with packing; moving sucks but starting out in a new home is kind of fun!
We get Ellen without cable. I love her show, but don't watch it in the day-I unplug the tv during the day actually. Then at night I turn it on for a bit an catch up on what I have missed.
Sounds like you had a fun trip.
Glad Grayson was good for you. It's nice when you can sit back there and entertain them. They like that. When you switch the car seat around it makes a world of difference.
We were wondering if Maya will need a passport now. We plan to go to Mexico in the next 2 years or so and to me it just seems silly to get a passport for a baby. Jeremy needs one too. I already have mine because I needed it for my immigration process down here.
Tammy
Post a Comment