This is Grayson's 9 month old photo. It's a few day late. I don't know why, but for some reason I wasn't able to rotate my pictures.
Pictures from Miranda's house.
(Walker's butt, Haven, Grayson, Isabelle, Zoe)
Our family at West Edmonton Mall in the mouth of a whale.

6 comments:
He's adorable even when he is sideways! Glad you had a good trip! Haven't talked to you in so long. School's been super busy, but I'll give you a call in a week or so, after i get through this week! Love you!
Man, I really have to take Jeremy and Maya there soon. We didn't make it to Edmonton last time we were in Alberta.
I can't get over how much hair Isabelle and Zoe have. And Grayson is simply irresistable...haha.
9 months -wow he's getting so old! (well, you know what I mean!). For awhile there there was talk of getting rid of hte whale. I remember when I was younger that red light in the back used to be a fishtank, now it's pretty boring but it's been like that for years. It's pretty sad when you know where everything is in WEM! You'd have never guessed we lived by there!
Hey,
he's gotten so big! It was super nice to see you guys up at berkshire in december. Hope all is well!
It's always nice to get away even if it is only for a couple of days. What a bargain on the clothes. I love a good deal.
oh, what great pictures!! i'm in the mall internet cafe, head sideways, touching the computer screen! as if they didn't look at me strangely when everythings normal!
miss you hun, life here is so many different things, i'd go for a hug today!
Post a Comment